- Property type: Apartment
- Sell / Buy / Rent: For Rent
- City: Miami Beach
- Zip Code: 33140
- Neighborhood: South Beach
- Street: Collins Avenue
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property size: 2104 ft²
- Year: 2020
- Air Conditioning
- Central heating
- Disabled facilities
- IT support
- Lounge area
- Meeting rooms
57 Ocean Condo is located near the ocean in the so-called Millionaire’s Row. This is an exclusive area of Miami Beach with the most luxurious realty.
Projected by the famous architecture company Arquitectonic, this 19-storey building consists of 81 residences in modern tropical style. Chic apartments for 2-4 bedrooms and varying in size from 115 to 336 sq. ft. can be bought at a price from $1.5m.
Residents of 57 Ocean have direct access to the beach and the famous Miami Beach Walk. The condominium is distinctive for being located in the center and allowing quick access to the International Airport and all the main areas of Miami including South Beach, Downtown, Design District, Wynwood, and Brickell.
Inspired by the Brazilian celebration-like lifestyle, the 57 Ocean project is aimed to add a little tropical modern to Miami Beach. The curved wood and glass building surrounded by lush green foliage perfectly fits the luxurious neighborhood of Collins Avenue named Millionaire’s Row. The 57 Ocean conveniences for residents are unique being at the same time connected with each other for the best experience of luxurious life. Exclusive Wellness hall is a real holistic retreat with covered and open-air massage rooms, a refreshing pool, relaxation, and meditation zones. Superb spa studio offers a sauna with aromatherapy, baths for men and women, and an ice fountain. You can do yoga on the beach, rest near the pool, and exercise on the sunset terrace on the third floor, or enjoy family and friends evenings in a cozy restaurant when you wish. Here you will have everything for your wellbeing and comfort.
PECULIARITIES of THE RESIDENCES:
- 3.6 feet deep terraces with accentuated wooden ceilings
- Panoramic view on the ocean or city
- 3-feet high ceilings
- Glamorous Italian kitchens and bathrooms Poliform
- Marble countertops
- Subzero and Wolf appliances
- Main bedrooms with personal bathrooms and terrace access
- Main bathrooms with floors and wall tiles of natural stone, two sinks, bath and double spa-shower
- Windows and doors of shockproof glass
- Wine refrigerators in the residences with ocean view
- Two residences on the third floor in “beach house” style with expanded “sunset” terraces and summer kitchens.
- Awesome sky high residences on the upper floors with ocean and city views
- Two penthouses with private swimming pools on the roof and summer kitchens
- ID: 818
- Views: 5665